RME launches the QuadMic II mic preamp
RME announces the availability of the second version of its QuadMic 4 channel microphone preamplifier.
10 years after the first version, RME now updates its quadruple preamp with the following features:
- 4 mic preamps
- 4 TRS line level outputs
- Input gain between 6 and 60dB
- Max output level : +21dB
- Phantom power on each channel
- Low-cut per channel
- Phase reverse per channel
- LED indicator for signal presence on each channel
- Neutrik XLR/TRS combos inputs
- Semi-rack format
Viewers of this article also read...
- 2 new 500 Series modules at API API is about to launch two new modules in 500 Series format, the 505-DI and 565-Filter.
- Free UAD-2 QUAD for the purchase of a 6176 Universal Audio launches a promotion and offers a UAD-2 QUAD DSP Accelerator with the purchase of a 6176 vintage channel strip.
- The Valley People Dyna-mite in 500 format Valley People announces the availability of its Dyna-Mite audio processor in the API 500 Series format.