Sonum H20 Evolution II
The H20 Evolution II is a line/mic preamp combined with a DI in a Series 500 chassis made of anodized aluminium with rubberized metal buttons.
- Preamplifier - Class A discreet component circuit architecture (Original Project).
- Max Mic Input gain + 69 dB
- Max Line Input gain + 47 dB
- Max Hi-z Input gain + 49 dB
- Pad - 17 dB active electronics (Does not introduce passive power. Therefore it does not affect the input impedence, the final quality of the sound, or the signal/ noise ratio, according to Sonum. The only one thing it does is modifying the gain range.)
- Mic input impedence differential 2.150 Ohm
- Line input impedence differential 11.000 Ohm
- Input Hi-z impedence 1.000.000 Ohm
- Output impedence 10 Ohm
- Vu-Meter - 12 led over output level, operating level +4dBu, Led of temporary memory of overload (6 second)
- Weight 420 g
Find out more on Sonum products at www.sonum.it.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Unit Audio Passive Summing Mixers Unit Audio announces its new Milli-Unit and Micro-Unit 8 x 2 passive summing mixers.
- [NAMM] Soundcraft Si Compact V2 Software Soundcraft’s small-format digital console Si Compact has received an upgrade with the V2 software release.
- Mojave Audio MA-301fet Mojave Audio announced the introduction of the MA-301fet Condenser Microphone.