GEM RP-X
GEM RP-X
Doudou71 Doudou71
Publié le 03/24/10 à 11:27
Characteristics have already been exposed. My criticism on this subject:
I prefer the racks 1 / 2 question fixation.
The sounds are not editable, this is not the goal. I wish, however, two or three levels of equalization potentiometers.
As has been stated above, I think the onboard effects are very subtle and barely perceptible adjustments between minima and maxima, but they include adequate for my taste.

Simplicity is the rendezvous, but in the dark difficult to know what you edit, because editing menus are marked by simple facing an LED screen that does not distinguish pas.Dommage that digital display was not asked for it.

The sounds! Great for acoustic piano, I bought it mainly for this module!
I'm not disappointed, since I have it, I rediscovered the joy of playing. The colors, balance, dynamics, everything is there. It is a success. Every time I turn back, I'm surprised, he holds the comparisons with the best piano software pc I had, but it is immediately ready.
Perfect for the classic song and accompaniment.

For other songs, I'm less a fan. There is good (some electric piano) and at least bon.Je am a bit disappointed with the strings + piano that may suffer from a lack of editing at the velocities.

2 months of use.
I listened a lot, is unquestionably the best value prix.Il are (maybe) slightly better, but at prices much supérieurs.Je would do the same purchase and I recommend it, 4 years after its release It is the comparison with what happens in 2010.