IK Multimedia iKlip Mini
IK Multimedia, makers of the iKlip for the iPad, announces iKlip Mini, a microphone stand adapter for all versions of Apple's iPhone and iPod touch.
The iKlip Mini allows mounting of the iOS device on a mic stand, pole or tripod for use on stage, in the studio, at school or in the office.
iKlip Mini is made of thermoplastic and is said to be compatible with every existing iPhone and iPod touch, from the original models to the latest generation devices. iKlip Mini holds the device in place in both horizontal and vertical positions, and its multi-angle adjustable design allows for viewing and accessibility to all controls, buttons, connection ports and camera free from obstruction. It can also be rotated from portrait to landscape position by loosening or tightening a knob. It can be mounted on the vertical pole of a mic stand as well as on its horizontal boom.
Users of another IK Multimedia mobile device accessory, iRig, can use their guitar interface adapter with the iKlip Mini with the included detachable bracket support. This makes iKlip Mini a possible accessory for the AmpliTube range of apps or any other guitar effects app.
iKlip Mini is also usable with another IK Multimedia mobile accessory, iRig Mic, a handheld microphone for iOS devices, that allows vocalists and speakers to operate the device at a close distance on the same mic stand with their device running IK's VocaLive or other vocal processing apps.
Other apps for iPhone/iPod touch can also benefit from the iKlip Mini's support for floor or tabletop mic stands including karaoke, score and tablature, DJ, recording, mixing, video, photography, teleprompting and more.
- Thermoplastic construction holds your iPhone and iPod touch
- Compatible with previous and current iPhone and iPod touch models
- Attaches to microphone stand, pole and tripod with diameters of 11 - 20 mm / .43" - .79"
- Horizontal or vertical mounting with multi-angle adjustment and rotation
- Can be placed on the mic stand's vertical pole or its horizontal boom
- All controls, buttons, connectors and camera of the iOS device are accessible
- Includes detachable iRig bracket for the AmpliTube range of apps or other guitar effects app
- Possible companion to the iRig Mic handheld microphone and vocal processing apps such as VocaLive
- Can be used with a variety of apps including karaoke, score and tablature, DJ, recording, mixing, video, photography, teleprompting and many more
- Designed and manufactured in Italy
Pricing & Availability:
The iKlip will ship in August for €29.99 (excl. tax) from IK Multimedia music and electronic retailers. Pre-orders are now available from the IK Multimedia online store at: www.ikmultimedia.net
For more info: www.ikmultimedia.com/iklipmini
Viewers of this article also read...
- Soundhack Pvoc Kit Tom Erbe of SoundHack has released the Pvoc Kit, a new bundle of four plugins based on the Phase Vocoder in SoundHack and redesigned for real-time use.
- Zenhiser Pro Audio Trance Synths Zenhiser has released Trance Synths, a new sample library for trance music.
- DNR Collaborative MixControl Pro DNR Collaborative Designs has announced the upcoming release of MixControl Pro, a channelstrip with a sound designed to offer flexible module processing and a combination of new features