Double-Stack Band Room Guitar Rack
This rack is designed to enable you to store both guitars and/or cases (20 or more) in a double-deck rack while making the instruments accessible in a classroom or studio.
The Rack's design is based on the Company's Band Room Guitar Racks. The Rack is designed to eliminate scuffed walls, cluttered classroom floors, and crowded band closets, and to enable students and players to access any one of their guitars or cases while preventing the accidental toppling of others. Moreover, it more than doubles the capacity of the Company's already successful Band Room Rack by storing 20 or more guitars and/or cases. The rack features a mechanism to lock cases to the rack and includes 4 heavy-duty casters to enable teachers and band directors to easily wheel the cart as desired (including through 33" doorways) and to then lock it in place.
- Made of hardwood rails and brushed aluminum finished melamine sides
- 70" long X 69" high X 31" deep
- The MSRP is $849.00; the Street Price is $799.00
Viewers of this article also read...
- Take A Stand Guitar Stands Take a Stand, Inc. has introduced the first two models in a line of hardwood guitar stands.
- Crown V-Rack The V-Rack features three built-in Crown I-Tech 12000HD amplifiers, providing a plug-and-play solution that eliminates the need to build amplifier racks.
- New Line of Premium Guitar Stands Take a Stand, Inc. has introduced the first two models in a line of hardwood guitar stands.