Little Endian has announced the release of SpectrumWorx version 2.0 for Windows in the form of a VST effect plug-in.
Branded as "the ultimate sound mangler", SpectrumWorx is said to represent Little Endian's latest advances in the frequency domain effects processing. Version 2 has been rebuilt from the ground up since being acquired from DelayDots, the company says.
- Over fifty modules (pitch shifter, classic vocoder, wah-wah, robotizer, wobbler, autotune, reverser, etc.).
- Sophisticated engine optimized for low CPU usage.
- Flexible Preset browser.
- Over 100 presets.
- Highly configurable LFOs.
- External audio support.
- Presets in XML format.
- Detailed User's Guide.
Pricing & Availability
SpectrumWorx costs $119 and is available for Windows as a VST Effect plug-in. The new version is available for evaluation and purchase at Little Endian's web site, www.littleendian.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Rent-to-own Ozone 9 and Neutron 3 together on Splice Splice has bundled iZotope’s latest software audio processors and offers them at a lower price through their rent-to-own program.
- Over 150 free software tools to make music Making music with your computer when you don't have a penny is possible. And to prove our point here you have 150+ free software tools many of which don't have anything to envy their paid counterparts.