Little Endian SpectrumWorx v2
Little Endian has announced the release of SpectrumWorx version 2.0 for Windows in the form of a VST effect plug-in.
Branded as "the ultimate sound mangler", SpectrumWorx is said to represent Little Endian's latest advances in the frequency domain effects processing. Version 2 has been rebuilt from the ground up since being acquired from DelayDots, the company says.
- Over fifty modules (pitch shifter, classic vocoder, wah-wah, robotizer, wobbler, autotune, reverser, etc.).
- Sophisticated engine optimized for low CPU usage.
- Flexible Preset browser.
- Over 100 presets.
- Highly configurable LFOs.
- External audio support.
- Presets in XML format.
- Detailed User's Guide.
Pricing & Availability
SpectrumWorx costs $119 and is available for Windows as a VST Effect plug-in. The new version is available for evaluation and purchase at Little Endian's web site, www.littleendian.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Plektron Guitar Amp Plektron has announced the release of Guitar Amp, an amplifier simulator and multi-fx for guitar and bass, but not only.
- tOSC AU-300 tOSC has released AU-300, a Mac OS X Audio Unit Plug-in-based MIDI-Programmer for some famous Japanese synths from the Mid-'80s.
- Homegrown Sounds Scala Creator Homegrown Sounds has released Scala Creator, a VST plug-in for Windows designed to make creating Microtonal patches in Scala format an easy process.