Plektron Guitar Amp
Plektron has announced the release of Guitar Amp, an amplifier simulator and multi-fx for guitar and bass, but not only.
It is not inspired by physical or real instruments, but it is made to give a unique and original vibe to your creations, according to the company. It features 7 different amplifiers from clean to distorted sound, multi-cabinets, mic simulation, full MIDI controls and more than 20 real-time effects.
Guitar Amp Features:
- 7 Original Amplifiers with matched cabinet.
- 32 Effects modules.
- Over 100 presets and easy managing.
- Full MIDI learn functions.
- Simple to use with popup and display info.
- High quality stereo processing.
- Drag and drop modular effects rack.
- Internal automated controls.
- Synthesizer module, audio-to-MIDI controlled.
- Wave player, tuner and many other tools.
Pricing & Availability
Guitar Amp costs €19.99 (special launch price) and is available for Windows in stand-alone and VST effect plug-in formats.
Viewers of this article also read...
- tOSC AU-300 tOSC has released AU-300, a Mac OS X Audio Unit Plug-in-based MIDI-Programmer for some famous Japanese synths from the Mid-'80s.
- Homegrown Sounds Scala Creator Homegrown Sounds has released Scala Creator, a VST plug-in for Windows designed to make creating Microtonal patches in Scala format an easy process.
- Magix Updates Vandal Magix has updated Vandal to version 1.104.