< Tous les avis B.C. Rich Platinum Assassin

STC-Shaped Guitar from B.C. Rich belonging to the ASM/Assassin series

alone46 alone46
Published on 07/29/04 at 12:22
Made in korea
24 frets, 2 humbucker (c bc rich what)
bridge bc rich but very effective quelquonque
volume (very appropriate), Tone and 3 position selector
the neck is kind of like home ibanez bc rich

jack my shit juqu'au took a moment or g key
and then she comes with a game like 8-38 ... What of elastic

Handle very pleasant
the last case are difficult to access (over the 18/19eme) because of body shape (worse with the big hand in)
Beyond access to the last box very pleasant c tt ca ... ausis good standing ke assi necessarily form a strato fai the evidence ... the weight c ... nice thing about c sentire Kelka shoulder ... but after you start Kelka hours and it has a sentire what feels lighter when kel is on its stand
c for the child's play ...

then the bridge tends to love the rope ... make it veu pa

I play metal ... and loves it
I play on a zoom 505 pedal plug into my hi-fi and c mieu k'un pluto amp low end
for the c a bc rich ... it is chosen for pa ca Polivalente, but it sounds!

and the bridge pickup is a bit light I think

I love her for 3 months
I love her and then all c
I try pa bad (esp, ibanez, jackson, bc rich and other)
RAPORT EXCELLENT quality prices (if you pay the normal price) go www.music123.com
so if I repeat it again