Cort G210
Cort G210

STC-Shaped Guitar from Cort belonging to the G series.

Tom790 Tom790
Publié le 03/16/10 à 10:15
Made in Indonesia
1 humbucker
2 Micro Simple
A start type tremolo
Tone 1
1 Volume

The neck is quite nice for a guitar of this price
The guitar is heavy and is a good sign there is a cut BEHIND the body which will facilitate the handling
Access to acute I knew better now but hey
Vibrato moves all the time ca desacorde is fast!

I play with everything but the sound is rough
The tone is mostly in its saturated eficaces (AC chokes in clean sound)
The volume knob makes noise when you move

I have 3 years is my first guitar has paid 160 Euros
I guitars test later if I had known I would have expected
But it is a good instrument for beginners without breaking the bank
I do not know if I would have that choice again
Raport pretty good money