Fender Hank Marvin Signature Stratocaster

«  Hank Marvin sound !!!!!! »

Publié le 10/10/09 à 02:36
I possde a Stratocaster Hank Marvin signature, MEXICO MODEL with 21 Frets

possde it:
- The handle is in intgralement stocky, the head is a sign by the Matre. Solid Alder body, (A GOOD BALANCE BETWEEN MY TASTE two wood species, the roundness FOR ALDER AND MAPLE FOR SLAM) is the color RED FIESTA (logique. ......)

- And one of mcaniques FENDER Vintage vibrato.

- The handle is in the RULES disassemble (like the MODEL of the era ......) there is no trussroad ACCS to the head .. ..... this one ncessite SETTING THE trs good round before playing.

- The pickups are 3 TEXAS SPECIAL, 1 volume, 2 tone is a classic strat .....( ....)

The neck is VERY enjoyable .....

CHAC in acute and well ..... is a stratum, must get used to CUTAWAY infrieur

Ergonomics is very well. It is balance, the weight is on the body. When lche the handle, this one does not come at once, as one of my other guitars (an SG 61 'reissue, which is fabulous, but like all the wrong balance SG my knowledge).

The weight is reasonable.

This guitar offers a range of sounds fabulous

I added a "capacity of the 2nd Tone (there is no origin) in order to grate the" tone "of the two microphones indpendamment (middle and bridge) position out of phase (4th position in the micro slecteur 5 positions).

To be more simple, you place the microphones slecteur as indicated below, "volume" bottom, "a tone" are also, and "two tone" zero-...... take one's mind disto MARSHALL, simulation HP 2x12 "type GREEN BACK, a little reverb, a lightweight DELAY ....
Me personally, I LOVE ...... BUT ITS SETTING away from the "Shadow".

For fans of Hank Marvin, like me, it's a guitar that can approach the sound of this amazing guitarist. (I do not possde his right hand ..... unfortunately SNIF ....)

I use it in a system that prampli of POD PRO (good for amp simulation and HP, we can get closer to the sound of the amp when you have a directory versatile electric guitars and 3 diff Annuities: GIBSON 335 dot, SG 61 'reissue and STRATOCASTER), with a multi effects LEXICON insertion in Stereo (I do not like reverb on the POD, among others ....). POD, I enter a prampli ULTRA GAIN PRO BEHRINGER, to give more roundness to the sound of POD is too cold I got, then a "Compressor Limiter Gate" ALESIS then a 2x31 equalizeur ALESIS bands.
I know it's a configuration barbaric !!!!!!!! but the result is fabulous (according to the musicians I play with) and I like to "tweak" and configure the sounds ...... again, gives me a two different games depending on the place where I produced, or while I plug the console directly, or I use a Marshall power amp and a Marshall 1922 cabinet, but I chang the HP (and yes, even for .....) 2 VINTAGE GOLD (better performance with the power amp ...)

But this Topic m'loigne that you read this thy coming, then resume!

I use mostly sounds "out of phase", which made the legends of FENDER (ask HENDRIX for example, that blocking a 3-position selector on a START 62 'with a piece of cardboard to discover new worlds Sonnora sorry .... it is no longer of this world).
HANK MARVIN on, I'm in love ..... his year is the 50, 60 .... (For some n in 1973, I am a bit rtrograde !!!!!!!!)
This guitar is versatile trs, the record will sound GUITAR BOOGIE, APACHE, ZZ TOP ..... FBI has gives you an ide of my musical guts ..... But I do dvoile no secret about the possibilities of this guitar REFERENCE.

HANK MARVIN since I use a lease now and I take care as the rest of my instruments

I bought it because it was exactly the "START" I was looking for, there are other models, the range is more than wide. I wanted a basic resume STRATO american deluxe ........ see anything, but I flash on the sound. Looking back, I do not really regret this investment. Why pay more? I made the comparison with AMERICAN MODELS (alder body, round stocky, micro U.S.) brand of Manir simple: an amplifier, a jack the same for all rglages. vedict: THE "HANK MARVIN".

I bought in a store. She used silent, tat Nine ..... former Owner 'finally gathers no sound (and got the colors .....) she had not t play.

If c'tait again ????? what a question ...... I'll let you guess ....!!!!!!!!!