Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster Ash [2004-2010]
Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster Ash [2004-2010]
bbmr bbmr
Published on 03/20/08 at 18:10
American Strat Deluxe, very nice finish (points on the handle are NACRS!) I finish Tobacco Sunburst and a year after I still m'tonne the beauty of the object !!

The handle is very comfortable anything a bit wide for my taste compared to my other strat ...

The vibrato like good agreement ...

The cls and blocking system are nickel in nickel !!!!!!!

USE

The S-1 system is not transcendent my taste ...
With the sound is rounder, boost somewhere ...
It does not replace the doulbles microphones!

The ash it may be well to sustain but then it's heavy !!!!!!!!

SONORITS

No breaths, very, very versatile but lacks a little something slamming, incisive c ... A good test to get in the neck position, swinging big pentatonic features a SRV R and appr cial slamming !!

NOTICE GLOBAL

The "minus"

Price
The weight
Microphones enough typ "strat" ​​but I chippote ...

The "plus"

Finishing
Sound without buzzzzzzz
The vibrato that does not move
Versatility
the system blocking cls

Funk guitarist, it's been a year since I spend hours and after moult above all alone in rpetitions or concerts, I am very satisfied.

In fact I think this series has lost authenticity to gain precision in modernity ...