Fender American Special Stratocaster [2010-2018]
Fender American Special Stratocaster [2010-2018]

STC-Shaped Guitar from Fender belonging to the American Special Stratocaster series.

Eatself Eatself

«  Seductive! »

Publié le 11/05/10 à 07:50
Fender Stratocaster American Special
Made in USA
The bridge is a vintage style synchronized tremolo
Maple neck, in the form "C"
22 Jumbo frets (my first jumbo, that's so funny ... get used to not press too hard to avoid bender notes)
3 Texas Special Pickups
1 volume and 2 tone, 5 position switch

Channel very pleasant, it glides on its own.
The mantient the handle playing is easy even when you have small fingers)
I repeat what has already been said but the playability is much easier thanks to the varnish used.
I think this guitar is really well balanced, she stood perfectly follows the solicitations being asked (it seems to dance the tango limit ^ ^)
Access to the last 4 frets is not easy even if not impossible ... (for the cons is barred wrong start in this part of the handle)

For my part I find that the sound is really superb.

The sound is superb, I use a Vox AC4TV, with occasionally a small distortion pedal base. Instead I play rock, blues and even a bit of grunge and the clean and crunch are really beautiful.
I can not describe sounds more for now ... I discovered it again after 3 months.
Anyway I love everything that brings me scratch, especially one starts with fun exploring improvisation in its tones, a pure delight for a guitar of this range.

I've had it three months, she followed a Squier Affinity Stratocaster (absolutely nothing to do obviously)
I hesitated with humbucker guitars. But I do not regret those little simple Texas that are clear and warm at once.
I wanted a good shovel to continue my musical experience on guitar, and not a skyscraper at 1500 €.
For 829 € in Candy Apple Red or 869 € in sunburst is a choice I would do it again.
Moreover, its finish is well above that of a Highway One.
It comes with a padded Fender Bag not bad at all.
on the other hand is strapless ... damage.
Vibrato I do not use the tremolo is not a vibrato like that, and anyway it's not my style to use for now.

It sounds good and it is beautiful! ^ ^