Fender American Stratocaster HH [2003-2006]
Fender American Stratocaster HH [2003-2006]
iamqman iamqman

« Sweet axe!! »

Published on 10/05/11 at 19:02
I absolutely love the Fender Stratocaster body in fact is probably my favorite guitar body shape depending on which week you ask me. I also love the Gibson Les Paul body shape and those two guitars couldn't be further from each other. Although they do have very similarity in that they both can play and just about any style of music or genre or band. The Fender stratocaster has a great versatility and sound that can cross so many genres of music making it very easy to jive with.

Fender American Series - Stratocaster Hardtail Features:

Body: Non veneered alder or ash
Neck: One-piece maple
Fingerboard: Rosewood or maple (9.5" Radius/241 mm)
Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
Frets: 22 medium-jumbo
Width at Nut: 1.6875" (43 mm)
Tuning Machines: Deluxe staggered cast/sealed
Pickups: 3 custom staggered alnico 5 single-coil
Pickup Switching: 5-way
Controls: Volume, tone (N), no-load tone (M/B)
Pickguard: 3-ply parchment
Bridge: Non-tremolo string-through-body with stainless saddles
Unique Features Hand rolled fingerboard edges; highly detailed fret and nut treatment; Bi-Flex truss rod; "DeltaTone" system (including high output bridge pickup and special "no-load" tone control for middle and bridge pickups); Micro-Tilt neck adjustment; straplock buttons
Strings: Fender® 250L's (.009 to .042)

I love the tone of the Fender Stratocaster primarily because it has a silky smooth and yet refined tone and voicing. The tone of it is just fantastic and the music I play, I love the alder wood body with the maple neck. Those two wood combinations are just pretty much the best combination that you can put together. At least that is how I like the sound of the woods that are used in my instruments. Sometimes I like mahogany and sure some more exotic woods just for the pure look of them but nothing stands out as much is an alder wood and a maple wood guitar instrument. This guitar has three single coil pickups but the thing that makes this guitar sound the way does is the neck position pick up. You get the bluesy soulful tone that makes this guitar have a unique I've sound.

You can find these guitars pretty mushy on any guitar retailing website or any shop in the world. There are probably the most used guitars in the world and probably the easiest to find out of any guitar that you're looking for. It's a great overall feel and if you're looking for the very first guitar that you'll ever own a maybe to guitar that you want to keep passed down generation generation there's no other guitar I will say that statement better than a Fender Stratocaster period. The hard tail is a little more harder to find but still very easily picked up on the used market