Fender Classic '50s Stratocaster
Fender Classic '50s Stratocaster

STC-Shaped Guitar from Fender belonging to the Classic series.

jaylcee jaylcee
Publié le 11/29/08 à 10:30

RAS

After having long rflchi between U.S. and Mexico-war popular topic on the forums, I trust my ears and my hands and I am DCID a year ago for this Fender Stratocaster Classic Mexico 50. I do not pronounce on the quality of the instrument, the rest as a matter of taste and personal style each. I went on running and did the studio with this guitar and did nothing wrong.

The hardware will probably change after several years of playing rgulier, micro float a little but everything else is nickel. Besides, a little Vaseline in the threads of the block and block the microphone with a rubber tip made me forget everything.

It is a real Strat-not a "strat-half" or "strata of the poor" - it sounds like a real Start and shit, it's just a Start except that it has manufactured t mexico. I would put a 10 without even consider price.