Fender Custom Shop '62 Heavy Relic Stratocaster
Fender Custom Shop '62 Heavy Relic Stratocaster
iamqman iamqman
Publié le 07/20/11 à 22:40
It really doesn't get any better than this. I am not that much a fan of the relic guitars even though they look cool. I feel that someone should put the time and years of pain on a guitars to make it look used and abused. When it comes straight from the manufacturer already beaten then I don't find that it has as much character. This guitar does however, have a tone of character.

This guitar is nice and smooth and just feels like butter to play. You get a nice sweet neck that is already pre worn in so that feel in there right out of the box. It really is a dream come true guitar. Since the heavy relic is pre done you have the years of work taken out of the guitar and you can just add to that stamp of use.

1962 Heavy Relic Stratocaster Solidbody Electric Guitar Features:

* Tinted Quartersawn Maple Neck
* Dark Indian Rosewood Fretboard
* Vintage Hardware
* Bone Nut

These guitars sound amazing in any format you put them in. They are an essential element of music and will be until judgment day. When it comes to the sound of a Strat there really is no other. I hear guys talk about finding a Strat sounding guitar and look to Suhr and Anderson and completely bypass the sound that started it all. The sound is everyone from Jimmy to John Mayor and in between.

I play rock music and this guitar is great for my style. I love Charvels and will probably put this guitar down when I get one of those. I prefer humbuckers to the single coils.

This guitar has a feel to it that the others really don't This is a custom shop guitar and if you have ever felt a custom shop Fender or Charvel then you will immediately feel the balance difference in these versus the standard guitar coming out of the production line.

This guitar is beyond perfect. If you have the chance to play a dream guitar like this it is well worth it. I wold recommend everyone get a chance to play a real custom shop Fender and you will be wondering why you didn't try it much sooner.