Fender Deluxe Power Stratocaster
Fender Deluxe Power Stratocaster

STC-Shaped Guitar from Fender belonging to the Deluxe series.

Reach-Art Reach-Art
Publié le 09/11/09 à 15:35
Made in Mexico, it'sa series of upscale Mexican.
Channel 21 frets, standard Fender tremolo bridge with Fishman piezo system built into the saddle.
Initially we have a rosewood handle type C with vintage vintage mechanical.
Volume knob for standard magnetic pickups, tone to these three microphones and the change comes from the last button tone which is replaced by the volume of the piezo.

The handle of origin does not please me, so I actually replaced by a Fender Stratocaster neck maple fingerboard with standard mechanical Fender USA oil bath, and the guitar is Desuite become much more enjoyable to play for me ; maintenance agreement also become even better thanks to new mechanical.
It weighs the standard weight of a stratum, it is very well balanced.
Already it sounds good unplugged, which is a good point.

Its level at the origin we have two single coil pickups Fender Tex-Mex in the neck position and middle and bridge pickup Tex-Mex humbucker. The single coils sound correct and the humbucker, but being accustomed to the Texas special so I did replace the pickups. As I already have a Start with two humbuckers HH I wanted another layer but typical configuration, three single pickups. And therefore with the three Texas special sound became clearer and warmer: the top for me. I play mostly pop-rock, rock and blues (RHCP, Hendrix, etc ...) and this guitar is perfect for that.
Level acoustic sound with the Fishman is really stunning: connected directly to a console with the stereo, if you close your eyes you can almost hear a Real Audio (especially in rhythm). By mixing the acoustic sound with magnetic pickups are obtained very good reviews in both rhythmic arpeggio that is really great.
I only takes 9 for sound because I have changed the pickups, but now with the Texas Special I would put 10.

I use this guitar on stage but I will separate because I have more utility, but this is the fifth strata that I have and I think it's more versatile than I had thanks to piezo Fishman excellent as well as his electric bill.
I owned a Peavey Generation EX a year Piezo who had the same feature but that was one level below.
It really is a fabulous Stratocaster that will delight fans and those looking for a nice electric playing, quality and can deliver very good sound as well as electrical waves.
Here is an excerpt together or you can see and hear me use this guitar: I go through the stereo jack connected to a steering box on the console directly to the acoustic sound and electric sound out on a digitech RP7 connected to a Peavey ValveKing (guitar starts 01mn47 until the end): https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x5pwaz_lithium-coldplay-juin-2008_music

If I again need a piezo electric choice I would do this without any hesitation.