Fender ST57-xx
Fender ST57-xx
DJ - buisson DJ - buisson
Publié le 11/27/09 à 22:37
Hello
Everything has been said above with details.
I just want to make two three ideas.
1) I changed the frets, the frets were fine but Nipone or bad .. then with medium jumbo placed a little higher as one has access to acute follies! and adjust the neck by a luthier is ALWAYS BETTER.
2) Nut in Ivory. Rosewood.
3) While there I felt the slap of my life after the microphones change .... ah ah!
What is chimilimilibilic?? the chmilibil ... brief .... I love David Gilmour ... And I asked my friends from Bare Knuckle to make me a set worthy of the master ... Sounds Live In Pompei .. (Or he has a fat's50 a CS69, and ssl5 in Bridge.)
So for £ 180 ... like I installed three singles including a bridge to 13.5k!! (Like big way) ... capas changed, and shielded with copper inside, and as I'm training manual .. I tried many bossr. (as a good worker)
Result: I have a wonderful guitar ... the sound but not the Gilmour EMG set ... (Beurk!, even though I love EMG) ..
Ah! and then it's not stupid I also shortcut bar vibrato of 6 cm .. this is indeed the coolest .. because I do not have paws .. SRV (snif! ).... Everything is cheap and there with this guitar I can do.
- Dring! Dring!
- Whoo 's they're?
- It's me Eric! (The frenchy bluesmen)
- What?
- Yes! Slow hand, Would you like play blues session with me?
- Owww! It's 3 oclock of Morning, sound??
- Yep! I Have My JV (custom Bare Knuckle), and whiskey.
- Ok, just a moment!
Here begins my legend ...

King David. (Spiritual heir of all blues men, King!)

As my wife
As my mistress

Ohhhhhhhhhh Yes!
Amp lamp (night)
I destete anything .. (Peace and love)

10 years together
I have adventures with LSP small virtues, and both a good telecaster .. naughty mature age.