Fender Highway One Stratocaster [2006-2011]
Fender Highway One Stratocaster [2006-2011]

STC-Shaped Guitar from Fender belonging to the Stratocaster series.

profmeca profmeca

«  To optimize »

Publié le 09/14/10 à 09:48
Body-painting sucks, orange peel and even paint over the dust but they were not zealous on that side, I could remove all the paint without too much difficulty using a only the steel wool which allows me to say that the wood underneath is very beautiful. In terms of hardware is also fully reviewed as soon as one uses the tremolo is death, back to the tuner box ... I replaced the saddle (Tusq), mechanics (Sperzel) and tremolo (wilkinson vintage) and there nothing to see ...

Channel to play nice, light weight (I'm also bassist ...) access to acute as a stratum (there are better).

on the other hand in sound, it's great and it's principal, it sounds great vacuum and it is only the criterion that made me choose because I compared it with all strata of the store . (Balance, strats tried on the 5, two and three standard U.S. highway is it with the maple neck that sounded better).

On amp, the sounds were nice but to play jazz, condos in place do not bring me the color you want. I have therefore replaced by two condos papers (16 euro coins) and the beautiful surprise was discovering that there were two condos tone which allowed me to put a condo in 0.1mf handle and in 0047 bridge which allows me to have a more versatile guitar.

Another good idea is the other two small condos to limit the distortion sound if you lower the volume.

Otherwise, all positions were nice pickups or positions inter simple (yet much better with my kit micro Kinman)

Used for 3 years I kept the wood, but what stuff! Overall I think that my guitar is much better than most of us home and even the deluxe because since I've tried guitars ....

Damage to the radius that I can find a small, 12 "would have been better to avoid the interrupted at Fort Bend. But it's on all strata have the same problem.

Good value for money but once changed everything, the price is more that of departure, 100 euros easel, 80 lifts, 280 mic, 30 condos euros, 5 euros for shielding (it's luxury).

For a total cost of 1000 euros, I will ever be the same because it allowed me to spread the costs and choose everything because I know that even with a standard, I will certainly change the parts. the best plan would be to buy a hand and do the same as me ....

to see: https://fr.audiofanzine.com/guitare-sc/fender/highway-one-stratocaster-2006-2011/forums/t.368729,up-grade-your-up-grade-highway-one.html

Images linked to this review

• photo