Fender Highway One Stratocaster [2006-2011]
Fender Highway One Stratocaster [2006-2011]

STC-Shaped Guitar from Fender belonging to the Stratocaster series.

gp54 gp54
Publié le 04/12/08 à 13:57
- Made in the USA
-22 Frets, micro 3 alnico single-coil Fender
Fender-vintage bridge
Slecteur 5-position, 1 volume knob, two buttons tonalitbr />-maple neck

The handle is trs enjoyable but it takes a while beginners getting used to, especially if it has at Gibson. Ergonomics is good, guitar push out the body shape. Only small default: a little heavy (well even when less than a Les Paul) after 2 hours of concert but with a strap drawback is a concern rgl!

I think this guitar has a sound world quite varied and it is possible to play with any. The original pickups are not exceptional but they are enough. Although Obviously, the big mtal his style is not great but made good with pedals, did the trick. Personally, I replaced the bridge by MISCO Seymour Duncan SHR-1 Hot Rails l. ...... and then it's a killer! You will redcouvrir your characters new strata saturated! My notes include change of micro, without change I would put 8

I use this guitar for 3 years, it is when I started the guitar, and really I'm not on my investment. It is a good mid-range guitar (bought new 680), whose sound can be well amlior just by changing the micro because the violin is trs good for this price range. The report is qualitprix carrment excellent because it was a good strat U.S. for less than 800 wholesale. Premire C'tait my guitar but in the meantime I could play a SG with a friend and my Les Paul Classic achetercemment and I find that the Start and Les Paul is perfectly compltent . With exprience, I do it again this choice plutt twice that! INTERESTED purchase for a guitarist who wants a guitar relatively good prices