Fender Stratocaster [1965-1984]
Fender Stratocaster [1965-1984]

STC-Shaped Guitar from Fender belonging to the Stratocaster series.

roukingcher roukingcher
Publié le 11/18/10 à 23:54
CBS 1974 Fender Stratocaster USA
sunburst
100% Original
natural relic in its own juice
maple neck
painted poly partially party
weight 3.4 kg
3 micros simple
2 tone and volume knobs

Strata except
the handle is a delight
playing comfort
gameplay perfect although it was widely used
low action
its highly crystalline and slamming

Ideal for blues and rock
plugging into a Fender tube is gone and zouuu
the sound is super clear, whether at home or on stage

versatile guitar I use for several years, every day is a guitar that surprise me every time I play, we keep a lifetime!
Class I practically at my L series, the sound is different but it has its advantages!
is a guitar that sounds even empty, it is just pushing your game on! it is very pleasant and makes you want to send heavy

after it says that CBS strats do not sound ... well come along and try mine! hard to stop playing when you play with, we must do violence ...
certainly good before I find the cross France on numerous occasions for trying sometimes disappointing, but when I came across this killing, I knew immediately she was made for me!