Ibanez EXR170
Ibanez EXR170

STC-Shaped Guitar from Ibanez belonging to the Ergodyne series.

leleman2 leleman2
Published on 08/21/07 at 09:22
I do not really know the country where it manufactures t.

Are 22 boxes

2 humbuckers and 1 single ... a skyscraper more than enough for rock and hard

USE

The neck is super enjoyable except that the frets hang a bit when you move the stick but you soon get used to it and it is not painful.

The access to acute is Royal accde it until the Last with impressive ease.

It is neither too lightweight or too heavy so much one feels on his shoulders but it can take a very long time; I love the shape (even if I do not like the heads of Ibanez guitars) because the sides of the guitars are rounded (a serves not really something but it's too class)

SONORITS

She's really gante to rock the hard (sometimes I play for fun Mtal and the sound is exactly the one you need) and I get put blues and funk sounds good with. Basically you can go from Jimi Hendrix to ACDC with thanks to the simple and humbuckers.

I have a Peavey 35 watt super old band mates that one of my father over me (I also used to bass) and I am pdalle distortion and boss wah wah Jimi Hendrix.
We can get any sound with crystal-clear sound at the right big sound very fat with ZZ Top.

I love all sonorits !!!!!

NOTICE GLOBAL

I use it for 8 or 9 months

I love everything about this guitar: the shape sounds !!!!!!!!!!

You bet I tried to models before acqurir: Fender and Yamaha RGX Tlcaster and many others (they all sound better but now I realize that a do not miss it) but after a rduction budget (pocket money) because of my jmenfoutisme second I cherch cheaper and I literally flash for it !! l !!!!!!!!!!!

With the experience lad (or daughter) is quickly saw the choice I would do immediately