Ibanez RGA121
Ibanez RGA121

STC-Shaped Guitar from Ibanez belonging to the RGA Prestige series.

jmabate jmabate
Published on 06/25/06 at 00:54
RGA 121 VLF book with fly ibanez prestige
corp in saddle and Mahogany (Mahogany & Maple)
bridge Gilbraltar more
two humbuncker V8 V7 in neck and bridge,
Wizard Prestige neck 24 frets, jumbo frets, ibanez pearl logo on the head,
1 volume, 1 tone and positions slecteur 5.

Note: since 2004, made in japan ibanez prestige are!

I like the Ibanez!

But I tried everything:
jackson (SERIES MG), Sp (M II), fender (Double Fat Start), Gibson (Les Paul), Lag (and the beast master metal) Vigier (excalibur custom), Music Man (luke) .. . in short, all good guitars but the report qualitprix, the ibanez is well located!

First of all I like their looks, their sleeves end, comfortable and accessible.
violin making neat and well finished, their sound and versatility.

The microphones are not bases exceptionel, but do a great job, personally I change the pickups for DiMarzio (Tone Zone, Evolution, Paf Pro) or Emg (81 and 85) for rponse, a gain and a the most appropriate my game and my musical style (mtal).

I looked for a guitar without a floyd my rhythm (for accuracy and enregisrement detunage easier) and one day I told my pot michel "it'd be kind of Ibanez RG SERIES floyd free" .. . and here it is done!
So for 950, it was an Ibanez Prestige (Japan) with sumptuous luxury fly!