Ibanez RGR570EX
Ibanez RGR570EX

STC-Shaped Guitar from Ibanez belonging to the RG Standard series.

L' Incroyable Nero L' Incroyable Nero
- Confi MSM V7 S1 V8
- Channel 5 rooms Wizard Sharktooth inlay reverse head
- Gray metallic paint (slightly) glittery TITANIUM GREY
- Black chrome hardware

Keeping good vibrato, even after 12 years. A very well except for some old pitting on the hardware of the vibrato, to the point of contact of the hand and then the sweat ... I have not quite clean up after the concerts!
Keeping impeccable paint after some years I do not see any glue lines of wood under the paint as on other of my guitars old and it tends to stand out.

Although the microphones of origin are good no more, they are also very versatile, I have never changed. Lack of character legibility and fishing but, perfect for metal. The handle is a delight and since I stayed true to Ibanez for that.
Good sound distortion on microphones severe acute Lead and rhythm sounds simple intermediaries are the weak point, too impersonal and hard to have a Strat slamming her for something other than metal ...

My first Ibanez guitar and worthy of the name, I fell in love with this inverted handles guitar ... And I have started my collection Ibanez!
Guitar rare as exit only two years, a good collector and buy without worry if in good condition, good for aging ... A guitar metal type but which delights me as an amateur of good heavy 90ies For ... I Ibanez, that is Paul Gilbert, Racer X!

Model ... definitely recommended if you find it before me ...! Excellent guitar

Images linked to this review

• photo