Ibanez SCA220
Ibanez SCA220

STC-Shaped Guitar from Ibanez belonging to the SC/SCA series.

MGR/Shaun M. Bosworth a.k.a. SKOOLBOY MGR/Shaun M. Bosworth a.k.a. SKOOLBOY

« Ibanez SCA220 »

Publié le 01/01/03 à 15:00
I bought this sweet guitar from a co-worker at my job "Subway". She Sold the guitar, a spike studded strap, and a dod supra distortion pedal for $350. That was a killer deal! I'm always looking for quality products for chep prices. She sold this to me so cheap becasue she needed money right away to pay for some medical bills!

1. Color is black pearl It looks like it has metallic sparkle in the black finish

2. The pickups sound incredible and are V6 humbuckers 1 in neck one at the bridge. They are equpied with a 5-way pickup selecting switch which gives excellent tonal flexiblity!

3.The bridge is the new short stop tailpiece. It make string changes faster than any guitar.

4. I have to have 3 per side tuning machines and the machines look like they are made of amber. Also they lock when you tighten them with a screw driver this helps them stay in tune.

5. I like how the 1/4" instument cable jack is on the outside of the guitar unlike my SG wher the jack is by the tone knobs.

6. The neck on this guitar is super fast and easy to play. This neck is possibly the smallest round neck that you can find!

7. I never liked tremolos they get in the way and in my opinion the screw up the tone. This guitar wasn't made with a tremolo so it has a better sustain and great tone!

I can't say anything I don't like about the guitar except I wish that the pickups were alnico instead of ceramic magnets but they are medium output so they wont give you the irritating feedback like most high output ceramic magnets.

The body is mahogany which give a really warm tone and is great for sustain.

The neck has a roswood fretboad and the frets are just the right size.

Tha action on this guitar is perfect for any style of playing and thats what I need is an all around instument.

Ibanez has really outdone themselves on this peice. I recomend it for any style of music because of it's tonal flexibilty in the pickup selecting! This is the perfect all arounded Go get yourself an Ibanez!!!

There is also a higher model Called the SC420 with alot of the same and better features!