Lâg Arkane Standard A1000ST
Lâg Arkane Standard A1000ST

STC-Shaped Guitar from Lâg belonging to the Arkane 1000 series.

Necrofagia Necrofagia
Publié le 08/25/06 à 14:32
Manufactured by the makers in France Lag
24 frets
EMG-HZ double - single - double
Pink Floyd
Round 5-way switch, volume and tone "push-pull" for micro splitter double single

a very good sound, both in clear distortion.
I had tested for 15 minutes on a Marshall MG100DFX, and it was love at first sight!

A handle super nice, especially with soft strings, it gives a set of thunder!
access to acute is very simple because of the shape and the keys are dug from the 17th box, it allows the treble to sound like no other!
Super fun to play, as I said before, it is light but does not sting the nose either!
About microphones, nothing to say ... even if it lacks a little punch.

after replacing the EMG by Gibson 490R/498T, we obtain the ultimate weapon!

I am a metal guitarist, and frankly, from a color can be, it has nothing to envy to others!
I play for now with a Fender Roc Pro 1000 amp.
The microphone provides a sharp well "sharp" for distortion, but also makes the bass well, really well by highlighting the serious, but still very accurate. The micro grave is also very good for clean, a very beautiful sound. I used some simple microphone in the center, I do not really like this sound because I am a Bourin ... lol

edit: after changing amps a half-stack all-tube, we get a sound of madness! and the single coil pickup has found its usefulness with Gibson pickups to provide clarity and sound a bit more slam for his clean, quiet and ca!

I use it for the month of July, and each rehearsals!
It allows her to have an extremely versatile, providing big metal sound, but its not a big Bourin give as a BC Rich or a Seymour Duncan Invader ... and clear, beautiful sound!
Regularly try new guitars, and I was able to play many high end guitars, and the only one who had received "better" than the skyscraper was the Ibanez Steve Vai JEM7V Deluxe ...
A choice I would do without hesitation, even if the look little more than an order!