< Tous les avis Lâg Arkane Matt Design A100MD

Pickups 2 doubles + 1 single coil LAG PowerMagnet
Floyd Rose type tremolo
1 volume and 1 tone
A selector 5-way ergonomic microphones circular
Maple Bolt-in, fixed by four metal inserts

The handle is comfortable and fast access to the rhythm and it slides nikel.
Good access to acute, although I am not guitarist OCCAZ I had the test by putting the microphone on the neck position.
In sound, just set the amp, I play mostly personal with distortion. I tried a clean sound with delay is not bad either, well then I do not know if those who make pop music will appreciate.
Well I play mostly thrash and black metal so the sound is perfect for me as fast level of play at the saturation of the sound.

It is perfect for my style of zic, I play a JCM900 head and I've mostly black metal and thrash.

I use it for 2 weeks.
I really like the design and the handle that is quick access I think.
I tried other models before buying, but too expensive, or so I was not comfortable to play.
Good quality / price ratio.
With the experience I would do this choice.