LTD MH-250NT
LTD MH-250NT

STC-Shaped Guitar from LTD belonging to the Standard MH series.

khronegon khronegon
Publié le 08/27/08 à 11:53
Guitar made in Indonesia. The violin is correct, I have tried, I could not find fault assembly on mine.

Channel "Thin U" transverse composed of three pieces of maple, pitch of 25.5 ".
Rosewood fingerboard, inlays: rectangles on the top edge of the button, with the model embedded in the twelfth box.
Extra jumbo frets 24.

Binding white / ivory handle, natural to the body.
Wing Agathis, Maple table finish "dark brown sun burst".
Mechanical ESP-LTD, which do not seem to move.
Fittings color "Black Nickel".
A more personal view, this guitar is really pretty. The dark brown finish of the table is really sympae. Considering the price of the guitar is a treat for the eyes in for cheap. In addition, unlike the black, fingerprints are not seen too much on the table. Finish "black nickel" of the hardware is the most beautiful effect.

Cordier transverse, Tune-O-Matic.
2 Pickups EMG-ESP LH-300, bridge and neck.
A volume knob, one tone knob with push-pull function for micro splitter, a 3-position selector (ie 6 positions in total).

I bought this guitar to replace an Ibanez GRX40.

The handle is really terrible, it falls well in hand and just waiting to bind the power cords. The guitar was well set when receiving, but either way I clean the touch of lemon oil and I change the strings to move to a higher firing and I have given in C #. (Now in Drop C)

Access to acute is excellent, like any self-respecting race transversa. Ergonomics is the same ilk, whether sitting or standing, the guitar is well balanced. The guitar is pleasantly light, wings in Agathis must be for many. Good thing I do not want to have back pain (as with my 607b, it is heavy).

Easily obtained a good sound and push-pull works very well.

It's right what I was looking hair. A guitar for rock / metal with just enough versatility to be able to do from time to time an aside my usual repertoire. I was very pleasantly surprised by the microphones. I find it surprising, either in full or in plain text (the split).

I play on a VOX AD30VT XL.

Edit 20/03/2008: I bought an esp horizon nt, which I granted in drop C #. The mh250nt is now given in drop C. I compared the two guitars. Ben mh250nt the microphones and hold the road, really.

Edict of 27/08/08: I changed my amp, I find the pickups a bit "noisy" (breath) on the new amp (I lower the note) ...

Of course, esp at all is better, the opposite would have been difficult to say.
Mh250nt but not ashamed, far from it. It's really value for money monster. The pickups also deserve that do not change. They work very well, are accurate and péchus. A joy that scratches ...

I add a point to sound like ...

I've had five days, I've always found no fault.
What I like most: the handle transverse (to sustain), the agathis wings (for my lower back), microphones and split the table in maple, color ...
What I like least: no gigbag with purchase (but it's good to put something).

It comes perfectly to complete my 607b and my Gibson SG standard tuning.

The value for money is really good saw the finish. I like the pickups (but I made no mistake, there are always those who will say they are not good, bah )

This choice I would do without hesitation. 9 / 10 for value for money.