Schecter C-1 Blood Moon
Schecter C-1 Blood Moon

STC-Shaped Guitar from Schecter belonging to the C series.

widomar widomar

«  The clothes do not make the monk ... this is the case say. »

Publié le 02/05/11 à 08:16
* Maple table
* Mahogany body
* Rosewood fingerboard "Bloody Moon"
* 2 Duncan Designed pickups to HB-102 humbuckers
* Frets: 24 Extra Jumbo
* Electronics: 2 vol / 1 + push-pull power
* Bridge: TonePros Tune-o-matic with Through-Body

I first bought this guitar for its design pest. I sold my Schecter C1 + with my girlfriend, just to get change. I went to my dealer just to see the choices available to me there immediately.
I came across this guitar, Limited Edition. It is true that the violin has not left me indifferent. I wanted a very clean sounding guitar round, clean and captivating, but also accurate and powerful distortion.

By taking this guitar, I conquered. Access to individual notes are made without too many problems, but at the same time I do not dwell on it either ... The blood moon is light, well finished and fairly simple, very simple. Sound level is reached good, depending on what is desired rather quickly, but it seems pretty ... confused as her.

I sit, I plug in, and ... I play. I was immediately attracted by this aspect "Clean" and impulsively, take the initiative to bring her home.

Side tone on a clean channel, the guitar is doing well. Its a very round, well wrapped, but too abstract for my taste. There's something missing and I think it lacks clarity, finesse ... Too brief.
Side distortion is very soft! We quite agree, this guitar is not equipped with active pickups, but I can say that Schecter C1 +, the same price range, has fared far better.

I regretted my purchase very quickly because I found that physically speaking it is very beautiful, fairly well worked, but for a limited edition I was expecting much better.
The neck is too curved, too fast and lack of care. Level sound is soft, full stop.

I bought it in September 2009 and I think I sold two months ago. I have put my hands on about 5 or 6 times, not more because it tended to make me really depressed!
Impulse buying is good, but especially not for a musical instrument ...
I enjoyed his look to mourn a death, but it really stops there. The rest I do not care and I am very happy that the person who bought it in me to be happy.

The value price is a little disgusting. Expect to pay about 1,000 euros for a guitar that is not worth more than 550 maximum. Clearly, I am redirected to something else, which really suits me better.
The Schecter Blood Moon is not a known model ... There are cases to watch on the schecter website that have not even listed. If you wish to purchase this, really think about trying it before it's the best advice I can offer you.

Soon