Squier Affinity Stratocaster
Squier Affinity Stratocaster

STC-Shaped Guitar from Squier belonging to the Stratocaster series.

aurelluk aurelluk
Publié le 04/28/08 à 12:17
Crafted in indonesia (crit behind the head)
21 frets
slecteur of micto 5 position; 3 microphones simple
rglage Volume and Tone (such knobs can break without problem you can not hear the diffrence
mache screwed

Channel enjoyable: the varnish glides well ...
ACCS Acute seems to cause the average handle vissbr /> ergonomics: it's the strong point even stronger ... trs trs form is impeccable to play sitting .. . .. and upright in bed
ba's so good if it's clean ... the crunch ca ... it spits a little out of focus ... but it does not have some fun

In dpard I had no style of music or microphones prfr simple here ... now I play rock it suits me well
I play on a computer with korg AX3G
the crystal-clear sound just comes crunch temperatures requiring intermdiaire position switch at the microphones to limit or eliminate interference

I use it for 3 years
I love the face I do not like microphones simple
I have not tried other models before
qualitprix but the report is excellent and I would do this choice and recommend it over the problem of Tone knobs absent the noise level is an advantage to learn rglages