Vigier Excalibur Supra HSH
Vigier Excalibur Supra HSH

STC-Shaped Guitar from Vigier belonging to the Excalibur series.

duguy182 duguy182
Publié le 10/26/10 à 06:14
View Previous review

Franaise guitar, mine has a button Saddle pretty clear and very pleasing i and availing oneself of the urban blue finish.

The neck is the best I could touch so far (in addition to being indrglable). For those like me who come directly from Fender no problem we do not dpays varnish is perfect and the hand slides alone.

The action of the guitar is mounted low and it's perfect as a. I have the same height on one of my strats and frieze lot throughout the race, not with Vigier.

The guitar offers incredible comfort, vibrato 2011 is everlasting and the look is really extra.

Small details that kills the microphones are at rgls Dcibel prs. In fact, I who is accustomed to rgler the height of my pickups with a relatively high overall balance on all the strings and my Excalibur is out of the factory vigier rgl perfectly with the microphones as tall as I love it (except the middle which is flush with the original box but it is perfect as well) but just enough to not use the blocks reign of vibrato in both directions. APRS

many boxes on these features in, let the sound itself.

First observation: the sustain is standard (not even imagine what has to be on the models for their sustain rputs GV)

The guitar is super versatile. In fact, I had a tone zone S on my strat full humbucker but is not at all the same thing. The sounds are saturated with a dynamic standards, a presence and a seat in the lower impressive. Saturations in the crunch metal, everything passe.Le tone zone is really the best compromise for saturation.

But the softer styles are not withdrawn, blues, jazz, pop .... everything goes with a natural dconcertant (thanks to the 5 positions). Certainly not as a guitar type Specializes in a particular style but am not a vigier for a.

Latest details: cash it really well all types of effects (special mention to Time limits and other chorus)

I played for more than a month and frankly it Hard to lcher.

I do not hide it took me a while to adapt but has been so pleased with this guitar is enjoyable for the modern guitarist.

I Achteras ten if I could (but not above Excalibur Vigier other models) has done so much envy.

No other guitar does it happen ankle issue violin least put more than double its price.

Needless to pick on another continent what is at hand for the same price and quality multimdia widely. A dream