Rode introduces the Stereo VideoMic X
Rode unveils the new version of its stereo microphone for video camera, the Stereo VideoMic X.
The Rode Stereo VideoMic X microphone is equipped with two capsules mounted on Rycote shockmounts to avoid vibration and handling noises capture. The mic can be powered by a 9V battery or phantom power via its built-in XLR connector.
- Dual 1/2” condenser cardioid capsules in XY configuration on Rycote Lyre Onboard shockmounts
- Frequency response: 40Hz - 20kHz
- Signal/Noise ratio: 82 dBA SPL
- Equivalent noise: 12 dBA SPL
- Max SPL: 143dB SPL
- Dynamic range: 131 dB SPL
- Sensitivity: -32dB re 1V/Pa ± 2dB @ 1kHz
- Output Impedance: 200 Ohms
- 9V battery or phantom powered
- 1/8” mini-jack and XLR outputs
- High frequency boost
- 3-way high-pass filter (0 / 75 / 150 Hz)
- 3-way volume : -10dB pad / 0 / +20dB Boost
- Pop and windshields included
- Dimensions: 100 x 102 x 118mm
- Weight: 300g
Viewers of this article also read...
- Special offers at Waves for this Saturday Today only, Waves offers special discounts on their Trueverb and Greg Wells PianoCentric plugins as well as API Collection bundle.
- IGS releases 576 Blue Stripe IGS has released its new 576 Blue Stripe compressor unit, first introduces sooner this year at MusikMesse.
- 50% Off Four MeldaProduction Plugins This week only, MeldaProduction offers their MPowerSynth, MFreeformEqualizer, MAutoEqualizer and MMultiBandPhaser plugins at half price.