DiMarzio DP110 FS-1
DiMarzio DP110 FS-1
91frusciante 91frusciante
Publié le 01/02/10 à 10:25
<p class="MsoNormal" style="margin: 0cm 0cm 10pt;"> <span style="font-family: Calibri; font-size: small;">I use it for a month in bridge position of my strat customized.</span>

<p class="MsoNormal" style="margin: 0cm 0cm 10pt;"> <span style="font-family: Calibri; font-size: small;">I tried many other mics but this one is, I think, the most versatile.</span>

<p class="MsoNormal" style="margin: 0cm 0cm 10pt;"> <span style="font-family: Calibri; font-size: small;">Like everything in this micro</span>

<p class="MsoNormal" style="margin: 0cm 0cm 10pt;"> <span style="font-family: Calibri; font-size: small;">Sound: twang, warmth, punch, aggressiveness, gain and sustain</span>

<p class="MsoNormal" style="margin: 0cm 0cm 10pt;"> <span style="font-family: Calibri; font-size: small;">The value for money is good: I got it for 60 euros.</span>

<p class="MsoNormal" style="margin: 0cm 0cm 10pt;"> <span style="font-family: Calibri; font-size: small;">For a microphone of this quality is given!</span>

<p class="MsoNormal" style="margin: 0cm 0cm 10pt;"> <span style="font-family: Calibri; font-size: small;">With experience, I would do this election and on reflection, maybe that I would put two!</span>

<p class="MsoNormal" style="margin: 0cm 0cm 10pt;"> <span style="font-family: Calibri; font-size: small;">I recommend this microphone for those who find their sound too anemic but do not want <span style="mso-spacerun: yes;">  </span> not sacrificing its clear and have a better disto.</span>