Miroslav Vitous String Ensembles Price Reduction and Update
In December 2010 there will be a FREE update to the Miroslav Vitous String Ensembles, "Composers Dream" library.
Since November 12, 2010 this first volume of the Composer's Dream series already has a new lower price of SRP US$ 749.95 ex tax (EUR 649,- incl. VAT)
- Chamber Orchestra and Large Ensembles.
- Looped Sustained notes, improved tuning and additional programming.
- The structure of the library is changed in order to locate the 1st and 2nd violins and its compatibilities at the touch of the mouse.
- The Large Ensembles and Chamber Ensembles have been refined to have a lighter sound.
- Improved Sustains and Detaches.
- Mod wheel programs have been added. Special programs for particular composer needs have been also much improved and are now both chamber and large ensembles.
- Moving key split has been added.
- Improved Legato (man made) includes 1st chair improving melodic movement and timber.
- Sharp violins staccato have been added.
- String orchestra programs edited for one shot play thorough for scoring and for live performance balanced for realistic sound for both Chamber and Full String Orchestra.
PART I is already available for SRP US$ 749.95
PART II will be available in fall of 2011 for SRP US$ 749.95
All existing customers who bought the library before November 12, 2010 will receive Part II for FREE!
PART II will include the detail composer needs such as Glissandos - Trills – Real Legatos - Spiccato - Con legno all in real time in 2 velocities and 2 speeds (or more). In glissandos there will be also extra concert glissando which is more melody oriented than the orchestra glissando. For each articulation it also includes 1st chair a side from the ensembles.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Ueberschall Presents Nightshift Ueberschall presents construction kits for relaxing moods.
- Channel Robot Releases Solid Drums V1.0 The audio sample library featuring over 1.7 GB of wav files, Kontakt, Battery and Guru Kits, Instructional Videos, MIDI files and KSP plug-ins.
- Arturia Announces Analog Laboratory Analog Laboratory is a software synthesizer workstation.