< Tous les avis FMR Audio RNC1773
FMR Audio RNC1773
D-Djoul D-Djoul

«  more than good »

Published on 12/23/12 at 10:27
I will not go on the site characteristics manufacturer is very well done if you are looking for information (videos and sound samples more)

Very good, small, tough, ergonomic, there is not much to throw away. you rules, you play, you and saves you listen .. not simple.

I still remark is that it should not hesitate to go in strong (hard to see) and push a little compression ..

I did not expect that and I did the shy at first, I was afraid that it colors too even see it crushes everything! but it is not really surprising sounds remain faithful even very handsomely compressed (well there's still some surprises but generally it does)

If ever the signal moves a little just switch to "super nice)

Very very transparent, no added breath (if you hear something that is that it was before treatment and then amplified by compression).

I love being able to push the compression far enough without having to try 36 settings so that it is clean!

I'm not a pro processing and compression for 200 € but I do not think you could do better ..