Studio Rta Producer Station
Studio Rta Producer Station
Anonymous

«  From solid! »

Published on 02/01/11 at 18:12
I use this stand for several months now, I have long hesitated to other models but it has a value / price ratio, we can store / rack package of equipment and materials are of excellent craftsmanship.

Almost 100 kilos of beast! Suffice to say that if you live on the 7th floor, beware of package dimensions! The assembly is completed in 2 hours max, and the adjustment screws are of rare quality (forget the crap from Ikea!), A real treat for Sunday handyman.

Most

Overall quality, presentation, indestructible materials.
Large quantity of a rack module.
Modular enough, remove, add, there is furniture that you want.
HEAVY! He can wear anything.
Well done to the wiring, although it quickly reaches its limits.

The -

The side screens, metal, pretty annoying at times (for tweaking the back of the PC for example)
Small sliding shelf, which I'm still looking utility (a small laptop?)
The gland, which would have benefited from being more
The overall height of the furniture, screens are high!
For my part I used the office / home studio, I range a bunch of stuff, and the top shelf accommodates my two 26 "and a pair of Focal brand new. I've grafted him some props, like a rack Multi-prises1U, rack lighting with 2 LED lights, a headphone holder, a cable holder, a drawer 3U etc. ...

Honestly the job becomes more pleasant, everything falls to hand, we do not try, you do cheat more, we have a good listening position, in short, that happiness with me. I'll just tinker with my feet to the screen have 5 cm lower, and it will be perfect.