Studio Rta Creation Station
Studio Rta Creation Station
Chriam Chriam
Publié le 01/18/07 à 03:21
After canvassing the net, to find the right furniture Home Studio, not too expensive, and well I fell for the Studio RTA Creation Station ...
and I'm not disappointed on the contrary.

I received it three weeks ago.

How to brand the FSA says: RTA = Ready To Assemble, and this is the case.
In 1 hour it was completed. The indications are clear.

Everything is very solid.
The general surface is large enough to hold everything you need in Home Studio, that for me: table mixer, sound card, Alesis Ion, Korg Electribe and 2 ... so I can juggle my hardware and all software, with ergonomics that suits me.
Who wants:'s enough to put his face or direct racks, everything is so well thought cest.

The additional area for display and monitoring is sufficiently large and solid, no problem about that. Still a point.

As for the surface under foot (black in photo), and many idem, cest well thought because its very convenient for storage. Beyond the tower to the computer, is enough to put the extra stuff without PBS, which remains in a tablet. no drawers, etc., but no personal need.

Go, only downside: it is better and more convenient to add a rail for the computer keyboard (for those who have not yet Mackie, BCF2000, etc. ...). Especially since all Studio RTA furniture have one, except this one, for some reason ....!

Quality / price ratio? for 199 euros delivered to me at Thomann.

And when I see the prices of furniture or Quiklok Digital Desk, and although I am fully satisfied aujd!

It is clear that this piece is not for the Studio developed hyper or pro, but it's really a good basis for work music is undeniable!

go: 9 / 10 because of the rail keyboard missing!