Behringer HPS3000
Behringer HPS3000
JimboSpins JimboSpins

« clean and classy all for a great price »

Published on 12/12/12 at 00:12
The Behringer HPS3000 is a very classy pair of headphones that look great on your head. But not only that they feel great too. They are very inexpensive and can be purchased for less than 25 dollars. But with that being said they are probably the best pair of headphones that I have ever had that cost less than 50 bucks. I have used them for DJ sets and for mixing songs with. They are great just for general listening to your iPod with too.
The ear cups are very comfortable and will last you a good while but like every cheap pair of headphones over time they will start to deteriorate and get flakey. This is normal no matter what the name brand is but at this price you will not find a more stylish and clean sounding pair of headphones.
Being that this headphones are so cheap I did not expect to use them for anything other than just general music listening but after I tried them out I decided to mix a track with them and I was really happy with the outcome that I got. Then I started taking them with me as a pair of backups for my live DJ sets.
The sound is very clear and clean, while still having the bass present enough to feel. The mids will sound clean and cut through the bass very good. With the great sound and how comfortable they are makes them a great buy at this price. I will be very surprised if they can last me more than 1 year because for the price you really cannot expect them to do much more. But I felt like I got my money’s worth after the first 3 times I used them. I would purchase another pair if anything ever happened to mine.