< Tous les avis Sennheiser HD 250 Linear II

Studio headphone from Sennheiser belonging to the HD series

Georges Chatelain Georges Chatelain
Published on 05/01/14 at 03:55
Over 10 years!
I tested other headphones, but I only use it. I 4.

I'll redo this choice because mine are still worn, although the sound is still good.

I only use this headset. I have many, many years, for all purposes, including mixes. The same for singers and actors.
The atria are really waste

Anyone know where to buy new, or still exist

Solid headphone, but everything wears out, this is normal.
Detachable connection
Performance is always the same: excellent

Very good quality. Good headphones closed. I also use it for mixing.