< Tous les avis Shure SRH240
Shure SRH240

Studio headphone from Shure belonging to the SRH series

tekscene tekscene
Published on 02/17/10 at 08:11
How long have you use it?
- Was about 3 months I have achetbr />
Have you tried many other models before acqurir?
- Some beyer a prodipe a audiotechnica, all in the same range. Shure is far better.

What is the particular feature you like best and least?
-The More: making quality compared to other products in the same range in other brands, there's no picture.
The bass is very good I think, they are clean and reasonable. (Not like some headphones that would limit rank in DJ ray ...)
-The Least: uh, uh .... if it is not completely hermtique but ducoup it's still more comfortable on long hard use.

How do you report qualitprix?
- Unbeatable, I liked a audiotechnica, but unfortunately he had only a 1/4 "jack socket, not very convenient.

With experience, you do again this choice? ...dropoff Window
- Yes broadly, I think even I'll equip me that shure headphones level ear monitor etc.
Of very good material, neutral, resistant and not too expensive on some lines.