Shure SRH440
Shure SRH440

Studio headphone from Shure belonging to the SRH series.

gniii gniii

«  good value »

Publié le 07/13/10 à 13:20
I use these headphones for 7 months I use it mainly for the djing, but also a bit of Mao.
I've tested the headphones like the Sennheiser HD 205, Shure and well above my taste, but I also try the HD 280 Pro and the Shure and below anyway, the 280 pro and better insulation and better sound quality but it's not the same money either. What I like most is that he is generous in the bass so its helping me to wedge it has more insulation than correct, however what I like least is that the earbuds are tend to come off if handled roughly and one can open set is still more than annoying.
In summary I am still very happy with this headset is knowing that my first serious headphone is going to say, I had a numark is 29 euros before so it's not too hard to find his account after going through her.