[NAMM] A subwoofer for the PCM twotwo series
PCM introduced at NAMM 2014 the first subwoofer in the twotwo series, if you want to setup a 2.1 monitoring system.
The twotwo sub1 is a 400W Class D amplified subwoofer equipped with a DSP processor for the filter and bass management. A special feature on this model is the XLR AES3 input with a sample rate converter that accepts digital signals up to 192kHz. A pair of balanced XLR analog inputs is also present and you can switch from a source to another directly from the subwoofer or the optional twotwo remote control. Last, a parametric control on the rear will help you correct the room defaults.
- 400W RMS amplified subwoofer
- Two 6.5” woofers
- Frequency response: 22Hz - 220Hz
- Crossover frequencies: 50Hz, 80Hz, 120Hz, 150Hz and 200Hz
- Dimensions: 550 x 200 x 516mm
- Weight: 18kg
More information about the twotwo Sub 1 at www.pmc-speakers.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [NAMM][VIDEO] Sennheiser Laser Drum Microphone Here is the official presentation of the Sennheiser Laser Drum Microphone concept at the NAMM Show 2014.
- [NAMM] New sE Electronics microphones sE Electronics is attending the NAMM Show 2014 where they introduce two new versions of their X1 and X1R mics, along with the new sE5.
- [NAMM] New BBE 282i Sonic Maximizers BBE unveiled at NAMM 2014 a new series of thee compact modules designed to maximize your sound.