Agrandir
Nexo RS15
Prestacor Prestacor

«  Perfect for Geo S12 and PS15 »

Publié le 10/05/14 à 07:32
Shop by 8 with 6 and 8 boxes Geo PS15R2, this sub is the perfect complement for live and DJ applications.

The sound does not go down a lot but it is powerful and very clean, even coupled with 8 infra missing. So, to live it's great.
Always used in omni with 4x4 NXAMP it perfectly complements the Geo S12: Corsica for the concert or jazz, I use 1 sub for 3 boxes. And it works. For rock or DJ, the ratio 2 to 3 sub box Geo is top, the rare occasion where I would need more infra, I did work on the RS15 range of 60 to 85Hz and I place TTS56 RCF ( 2 x 21 "- Active 6800W) by two or four to deal with the range 35 to 60hz.

For handling, two people it's very simple (49 kg), only with a devil is feasible if we are a bit trained. Dolly is convenient for you to have the little clip that can fix it.

Very good product. I am fully satisfied.

Last note the lack of low is really not a problem because it is often unnecessary, and the processor Nxamp compensated well.