Flux :: Stereo Tool [freeware]
Flux has released a freeware plug in for Mac and Windows that is designed for precise control of the stereo image.
According to Flux, Stereo Tool features ultra precise controls of input gain and individual pan for left and right channels. A phase inverter is available for each channel. A global stereo pan and a stereo width settings are also implemented to complete the management of the stereo signal.
Stereo Tool also offers a visual feedback reflecting the signal content. A vector scope display, PPM meters for both inputs and outputs, and a phase correlation meter permanently monitor the signal. Flux says that inserting Stereo Tool after a their Bitter Sweet II will open your mind about all the possible manners to control the stereo stage.
Other Flux news
All other plugins have been updated to version 220.127.116.11. Fix and improvements in Flux's commercial plug-ins since v18.104.22.168:
- Epure Improvement: Q default value is now defined to 7
- Epure Improvement: RTAS CPU consumption.
- Epure Improvement: RTAS Resources update with XML page table include.
- Epure Improvement: Load Time.
- Epure Bug: Master Gain was broken.
- Epure Bug: ProTools Page Table update.
- Epure Improvement: Process CPU consumption optimization.
- Pure Limiter Bug Pure Limiter - Vue Meter Flicker!
Viewers of this article also read...
- PreSonus Open Beta Driver Project PreSonus Audio Electronics has announced the Open Beta Driver Program allowing customers the opportunity to download and use beta version drivers for PreSonus products.
- Stillwell Audio updates all plug-ins Stillwell Audio has updated all of its plug-ins to version 1.50 which also sees the welcome release of Mac OS X Universal Binary VST and AU versions of all of them.
- Native Instruments Kontakt Retro Machine Native Instruments today released Kontakt Retro Machines, the latest addition to its KORE SOUNDPACK range of sound libraries for KORE 2 and the free KORE PLAYER.