◦ The installation is done it without problems?
Perfect, no problem. We just provide a stall when the network applies the settings to install the virtual network adapter.
◦ Have you experienced any incompatibilities?
Installed on 4 different PCs, never a problem.
◦ The general configuration is easy?
It's pretty simple approach, there are many parameters to choose, but you can try several times ...
◦ The manual is clear and sufficient? ...
Yes, available in French on the site ...
◦ What is the configuration of your computer? (Motherboard / CPU / Ram / Disk / sound card ..)
Dual core at 3.2 GHz and 3 GB of RAM, a good fast HD. It is anyway a good memory and a hard disk fast enough.
◦ The software works he correctly on this configuration?
◦ What are its performance? (If quantifiable)
It fulfills its role ... it is hard to quantify
◦ This software + hardware is stable?
Yes, very stable with XP virtual machine running XP, 2000, Linux (ubuntu) and W98SE
◦ For how long have you been using it?
3 years (when the software started to become popular) and especially the past year, since we can dedicate a physical USB port to the virtual machine ...
◦ What thing do you like most/least about it?
See above ... dedicate a USB port to a physical machine virteulle, this implies that the virtual machine can be connected to a sound card and especially physical i / o MIDI. We can use a virtual machine with windows 98 i / o to use a MIDI editor software for an old machine while you are running XP, Vista or even Windows 7 ...
◦ Did you try many other models before getting this one?
Yes but it was not as successful (still the stuff from the USB port) and especially in Open Source ...
◦ What is your opinion about the value for the price?
No comment ... See below dessu
◦ Knowing what you know now, would you make the same choice? ...