Denon DJ DN-S1000
Denon DJ DN-S1000
Dj-max Dj-max
Publié le 02/15/10 à 10:44
For how long have you been using it? 1 year Depusi soon
Did you try many other models before getting this one? These are my first CD player (though I had been loaned to Pioneer CDJ 100, and I have not all hung), but before I had a pair of Numark TT200.

What thing do you like most/least about it?
For more: Almost all the effects are nickel plated, can really make a lot of things with these decks.
At least: Maybe the design of the plate, but hey, it's not 'cause there is not very nice deck that we will not choose it, especially this one with the many quality

What is your opinion about the value for the price? So I'm leaving for my art got to 350 the pair, and there is really great quality / price ratio, especially that Denon is not the stew, so I personally recommend it to all who want DJ start and certainly do not want this to ruin.

Knowing what you know now, would you make the same choice? With experience, no I do not think I would lean more to the above range, see other brands, but if I am still a beginner would not hesitate to take these turntables.