Denon DJ DN-S1200
Denon DJ DN-S1200
Darlakein Darlakein
Publié le 05/28/10 à 13:33
Used almost daily for a month.
I tried a lot of what is happening in the market flat platinum CD of this type.
I like the small size, all the possibilities with adjustable pitch, hot cue, effects, scratch that is very efficient as long as you already know that the scratcher and works a bit, USB, touch the plate (the time to get used to it after overtaking a tempo fingers in the nose)

Like least: the rubber buttons! bug, I do not know if it's to stand out or anything, but I find that the buttons at Pioneer are much more accurate. The USB port on the back is less convenient than the facade as cdj eg, rack and put it a bit complicated (I'm personally going to put extension cords)

I have the same concern evoked by lower by another user, after a certain time a cue button on either reacts less depending on where I support, but nothing too good ..

With regard to longevity, I've been dealing with Denon ago and I completely trusted pioneer for me is less reliable in the long run it is more fragile. After it's like mac vs pc .. I worked on Macs, which regularly planted, and I've seen the Pioneer fell stranded live twice ..

I think I would do this choice, or else I would try the above models or brands to see the long term, because it bothers me a bit to pay 300 more to get a cue not rubber and less of creative possibilities. It said the special package of blue CDJ is super nice and if I sub to not know what to do I would have taken just for the design with the rack, but I do not like the DJM ..

edit: I actually remade this choice because I bought a third ..

Value for money, I do not really know what to say, we are so influenced by the exorbitant prices of pioneer we will find it cheap, I think it's just normal. After OCCAZ in TBE there is a very good value for money.