Denon DJ DN-S1200
Denon DJ DN-S1200
Fredy_Morena Fredy_Morena
Publié le 12/20/09 à 12:01
I used last week.
What I like about these effects are platinum, hot start, looping and USB port 100% compatible mp3.
What I like least is the jog / scratch BPM counter not very reliable.
It is a very good value for money.
With the same budget I will ever be the choice but if I had more money I will take the CDJ 1000 MK3!
Before buying these plates, I hesitated between the Pioneer CDJ 400 and the Denon DNS 1200. I got the 1200 because they were cheaper. And I'm not disappointed in these platinum because it is very creative with perfect loop and hot cue good effects but the only fault is that the scratch is average but I'm not much of a scratcher that does not pose any problem and my as the BPM counter that is not very good but as they say a DJ must rely on his ear and not the BPM. Let's say the CDJ 400 are more reliable than the long hard DNS 1200 but the 1200 is more creative. So for a smaller budget and you want to buy cheaper than Pioneer, these decks are just as good.
Fredy Morena