20 minutes test with a friend
The most-and least of the product:
- In terms of the:
Design-which I find very plutt travaillbr />-the possibility to use it on traktor (even if it works well in Mixvibes) therefore Controller on PC, or use it as a platinum standard CD/MP3,
Plutt-effects are of good quality,
-Cues and samples are good and no white at the time of rptitions.
-Possibility of scratching the surface in touch with the jogger made for,
-The center of the Jog button is an easy to play accsa any time cues.
-Loops are good quality, it's nice!
- There's only one is the fact that we must use the edge of the Jog to accelerate or slow music, has just broken the traditional sense that Jog run on his fingers
Did I test material as before:
Hercules mk2-Controller (very nice for beginners)
CD/MP3 turntables, Pioneer CDJ-200 (very good stuff is right suprieur one I propose here)
-VERY GOOD VALUE / PRICE
-I would do this choice?
Being given that I had AIS in the hands of some twenty minutes, I intend to buy in the next few days, yes I would do without this choice hsiter! trs good stuff, it explodes with good, feel good and sounds good, I put 9 / 10 because of a jogger.
Did you find this review helpful?yesno
Eys's review (This content has been automatically translated from French)
-For how long have you been using it?
* About a year
-Did you try many other models before getting this one?
* No it's my first CD player, but got a Numark CDX yesterday and I can now compare a minimum.
* The number of effects and quality
* A pitch to + / - 100% working well
* A glossy design quite nice though very nice plastic buttons (but that will not please everyone
* Fairly easy access, no menu everything is in front.
* The snap disc and its delicious blue-violet diode
* A manual-draw with lots of spelling mistakes. Resourcefulness required to use this board.
* Despite its name, it is totally NOT made for scratching (the jog wheel continues to turn if you do not stop at just the right place)
* Compared with the CDX, the simulated sound of scratching is not really consistent (if you turn the jog wheel has the same speed as the music (in scratch mode) you will not hear your music)
* No stutter button and banks sampler too limited (even if it's a good idea)
* Some problems in understanding the files in the CD-RW multisession.
* Effect parameters not easy to change during the session.
-Value for money?
* First launched at 500 Euros (price abused) and dropped to 299, not for the scratch (I had bought expressly for but it was a mistake) I think it is appropriate for DJs who mix and need quite a bit of a sampler + effects grouped into a plate. On this point I find it wrong. Good value for money but (radotons) not made for scratching.
-Knowing what you know now, would you make the same choice?
No (why always the same eh), but I'll still keep it to make mixes and as a CD player back to scratch it with my CDX: it's still good practice.
There are several:
- The many customizable effects rather easily
- The pitch very comfortable
- The 4 hot cue
- The perfect loop (controlling the entry and exit by pressing the JOG button 4 seconds reloop)
- The lightness of the plate
- Many who led visibilitéé provide excellent evening!
4) What is so special that you like least?
There are also several:
-Plate is plastic ... Despite its low weight, I prefer the gemini or pioneer touch ...
- The scratch is average but EXCELLENT for backspin
- The play button and CUE are rubber, ... damage, for the price it is worth two metal buttons
- *** Very chi to plug into a PC ...
5) What is your opinion about the value for the price?
Well, so far no large parties, but rather with how nice!
6) Knowing what you know now, would you make the same choice? ...
I would wait to have a lot of ponions for CDJ-800 MK II Pioneer but good, professional equipment classifiable anyway!