Gemini DJ CFX 30
Gemini DJ CFX 30
rezous rezous
Publié le 08/28/06 à 02:40
- How long have you use it?
2 months

- What is the particular feature you like best and least?
The +: 5 cue points with virtually instantanbr boot /> the -: bpm counter prcis not at all

- Have you tried many other models before acqurir?
not

- How do you report qualitprix?
Trs a price infrieur a pioneer but a quality irrprochable.

- With the exprience, you do again this choice?
eyes closed

EDIT. : APRS sale service with TRS. I bought my turntables in a store in the U.S., now that I'm in France my platinum fails, I have a softphone GEMINI FRANCE I told them the plate and sent back I reu another, all in one week (sent on Monday, reception on Friday).