Gemini DJ MPX-40
Gemini DJ MPX-40
psychoshoxx psychoshoxx
Published on 10/28/07 at 03:42
Hello, then made two months I use this CD player.
I mix 90% of the teak-hard vinyl, and I wanted m'quiper a CD player that makes mp3. So I bought the MPX-40 for about 350 euros new.

- The most:
lgre, Quick and very easy, well laid out controls I think. Read the mp3, the pitch is prcis, the display information is clear and complete. The cue points are INTERESTED, research prcise a passage is made with the wheel and works well.
The device consumes almost nothing and does not heat. Navigation through the files for mp3 is correct.
fader ... it's Gemini, it looks good but I do not know if held longer.
- The least:
Be sensitive to the wheel can scratch-called ... is dplorable. Should be supported as a tar wondering if we will not pass through to get catch the piece and somehow the scratch. I do not use, but those who would soon be due intresss.
The RCA cable provided for the output of standard quality and parat me so and so.

Therefore résumé if one uses it not to scratch is more than enough to mix, for beginners it's much trs. I'm not at all as the same functions that I use work well. In addition to the mp3 go well, but watch the quality of sound on CD, otherwise your exact is not great.

The ratio quality price is good but not great. I give 8 / 10.